The TL;DR February 25, 2020
Benefits of Drone Video for Businesses
Video should be a focal point of your marketing efforts, especially considering it’s the best performing content type across social platforms. And why not take it a step further with drone videography? Take a look at the benefits of drone video and read more on Social Media Today.
- Aerial shots are a lot simpler. No longer do you need to rent a helicopter and a pilot for an aerial shot.
- Motion shots are of better quality. Drones can get close to the action without getting in the way.
- Location spotting is an easier task. Flying a drone over the property gives you an idea of the full space. Your team can review the footage and plan events accordingly.
- It is useful for event marketing.
- Live stream your event with drones to get a super-immersive video that viewers at home can watch.
- Show behind the scenes to generate excitement before the event.
- Fly drones around as part of the entertainment and use them to help event-goers see other parts of the stage.
6 Ways Marketers Can Utilize Insights-Driven Marketing
Insights-driven marketing leads to improved customer satisfaction and enhanced customer loyalty. Read on to understand data and how to organize, analyze, and apply your insights. Find more details on Social Media Today.
- Prepare data for insights-driven marketing. Collect and organize detailed customer information, such as demographics, education, interests, lifestyle, social profiles, and professional experience.
- Improve the customer experience. Use data to distribute targeted ads and marketing campaigns that align with consumers.
- Create personalized marketing messages. Data enables you to easily personalize messages to connect one-on-one with each customer, instead of sending a one-size-fits-all message.
- Advance product development. Equipped with data and a better understanding of their consumers, brands can develop products that are a better fit for the specific market.
- Improve sales funnel efficiency. Marketers can identify which specific pieces of content are moving prospects through the sales funnel and optimizing their campaigns, increasing conversion rates and ROI.
- Leverage insights-driven marketing as a competitive advantage. Differentiate your brand against your competition by keeping up with consumer expectations with detailed, organized data.