The TL;DR February 4, 2020
5 Tips for Scaling Content Production Without Sacrificing Quality
Shifting your team’s focus on content quantity can negatively impact the quality of your marketing efforts. Maintaining a balance of quality and quantity is challenging, but these five tips will help. Find more details on Social Media Today.
- Assemble the right team. Hire professional writers with content marketing experience and knowledge of your brand’s voice. Additionally, outsourcing is viable and frees up editors’ time so as to focus on ideation.
- Provide appropriate info & resources. Equip your writers with any information such as articles, research for inspiration, or details about the audience. Your high-quality content should always meet the objectives of your content marketing strategy.
- Establish a workflow. Outline a detailed process from ideation to evaluation so that the quality of your content does not go overlooked.
- Scale content promotion. Get the most ROI by continuously leveraging targeted, scaled promotion.
- Repurpose high-performing, existing content. Repurpose your most popular, engaging content into different formats and update older posts with newer, better information.
Google is Working on Chatbots That Can Engage in Genuine, Human Conversations
Chatbots tend to be highly specialized and performance is dependent upon the user sticking to the expected verbiage. Find out about Google’s chatbot that can handle a wider range of conversational topics and read more on Social Media Today.
- Google has built a new chatbot called Meena, which can conduct conversations that are more sensible and specific than existing bots.
- Using an evaluation metric called the “Sensibleness and Specificity Average”, which captures basic, important attributes for human conversation, Google states that Meena outpaces all other chatbot options and is rising to match the common human level.
- If bots are able to hold genuine conversations, that could make them more engaging and lead to more applications, such as improving foreign language practice or making relatable interactive videogame characters.
- Meena is not yet available as much work still needs to be done; however, bot systems are evolving and opening doors for both consumers and businesses.