The TL;DR March 10, 2020
4 Ways to Build a Memorable Brand
Your brand is the identity of your business and how it makes people feel. Check out these four tips to help you build a buzzworthy brand that stands out against your competitors, and read more details on Buffer.
- Know what your consumers care about. Research your customers and their behavior in order to fully understand your brand’s Why. Why does your brand matter?
- Find the technical, functional, and emotional benefits of your business. Define what you do as a company, what your customers get with your products or services, and how your brand makes someone feel.
- Craft a simple tagline and message. A simple statement acts as a guiding light for everything your brand does, from the content you post on social media to the products or services your company provides.
- Ensure your business lives and breathes your brand. Make sure that the essence of your brand shines through on every platform.
8 Steps to Optimize for Local Search on Your Website
Local search marketing is all about raising brand awareness in a certain area. To ensure that consumers find your local business first, read these 8 ways to optimize for local search. You can find more details on HubSpot.
- Invest in content. Posting new content like blog posts or case studies gives your site new opportunities to be found in the search engine results pages (SERPs).
- Write about complementary local services. Produce content about your geographic area in a relevant way so you’re not faced with keyword stuffing, which Google’s algorithm punishes.
- Optimize the 5 crucial on-page SEO elements. Your page title, URLs, page headers, internal links, and page content should all be optimized with keywords.
- Target long-tail keyword variations. Cover all the ways consumers might refer to your brand in your keyword research so that you can capitalize on all the different ways people find you on the web.
- Have location pages. If you’re a franchise, let your users know you have multiple locations by having a unique page for each location.
- Tell people where you are. Add your business name, address, and phone number on contact-specific pages.
- Write about local and industry news. Staying up to date on what’s happening in your community will win you big points in the SERPs.
- Mobile-optimize your site. People use your site in a mobile environment to look up reviews, find directions, etc. Make it easy for them with a mobile-friendly site.
Experiential Marketing: What It Is and How to Implement a Successful Campaign
The essence of experiential marketing revolves around creating a buzz about your brand while establishing a relationship between the brand and consumers through a meaningful experience. Check out some examples and tips in the infographic below and find more on Social Media Today.