The TL;DR November 19, 2019
4 Ways To Improve Engagement On Your Customer Loyalty App
The average consumer is active in six loyalty programs, so how do you make yours stand out? See four different ways below and read more on MarTech Today.
- Include attention-grabbing visuals: Take advantage of new advances in AI to appeal to your customers. Give them the user interface they never knew they wanted.
- Tailor your app to enhance in-store shopping: Your app shouldn’t just be something they use at home – it should seamlessly transition from one location to another. One way to do this is via mobile payment. The ease to buy products with loyalty points or their stored card info saves time for customers, improving their overall experience.
- Continue customer interaction outside the store: Customer relations doesn’t stop at the store doors. Use incentives like levels of loyalty, games, or badges to keep them coming back for more.
- Provide customer support: Be there for your consumers – simple as that. FAQs, live chats, and contact forms can all provide open communication that is beneficial to both the consumer and the company.
LinkedIn Returns Feature To Invite Connections To Follow A Company Page
Once upon a time, Linkedin allowed users to invite connections to follow a company page. It was then removed due to spam, re-introduced, removed again and has finally returned. Don’t worry – there are new and improved restrictions on this feature to keep spam away. Read the details below and find more on Social Media Today.
- The option to invite connections to follow a company page can only be utilized by Page Admins and only by company pages with less than 100,000 followers.
- In an effort to keep you from flooding your connections with invitation requests, Page Admins can only invite 50 per session.
- Members of LinkedIn have the option to opt-out of receiving these invitations.
- Along with these restrictions, don’t lose sight of proper LinkedIn etiquette. Use this feature in a targeted way rather than randomly tossing out invitations.