Make sure you’re taking advantage of these useful, but sometimes under-the-radar, insights and tools. Read the full write up here.
- Value First, Marketing Second: Facebook’s algorithm favors content that drives engagement, and ads or sell-focused content often don’t inspire much engagement. Focus on creating content that drives conversation and appeals to your audience.
- Use Facebook Audience IQ Insights: Facebook’s Audience IQ Insights are a great way to learn more about your current audience, audiences that look like yours, or any number of combinations of audiences that you’re interested in. This tool can help you really find the insights that speak to your audience.
- See Where You’re Logged in and Remotely Log Out: It’s easy to forget how many devices you might be logged into – you can keep an eye on this in your security settings. Facebook will provide you a list of devices you’re logged in on, and you can use this to sign out of those devices from the comfort of your computer.
- Backup Your Facebook Data: Facebook allows you to download your posts, photos, videos and more, so if you have content or posts you need to backup, Facebook makes it easy.
- Have Secure Conversations: Facebook has now added end-to-end encryption capabilities into Messenger. Called “Secret Conversations”, you can turn this feature on as needed. You can also set a timer to have the messages automatically delete themselves.