DEFINITION 6 is looking for a rock star account supervisor with a great attitude and drive. This role is responsible for having a thorough understanding of the client’s digital and overall business goals, opportunities and strengths. They earn the trust of the client as a digital strategic advisor, working in conjunction with the overall account service and strategic leads to spot and address opportunities for integrating digital marketing solutions to reach retail goals. The Account Supervisor develops strategies and plans to help grow current accounts through our various offerings, oversees junior account and project staff in the implementation and measurement of digital programs and monitors industry trends and consistently drives the client and team through digital thought leadership. They also are expected to work closely with the other disciplines in delivering and exceeding client expectations.
- Digital & Social Client Management
- Lead and activate the digital strategies for assigned clients, while overseeing the development and the execution of digital creative and development
- Anticipate Client needs, keeping the Agency in the position of leading rather than following.
- Engage and activate both internal team members and the Client to maximize effectiveness
- Develop strategic direction for clients, by helping them organize, synthesize and process complex information to help provide a clear roadmap to success
- Challenge direction or the status quo and seek alternate perspectives and approaches in developing effective strategies
- Monitor client business daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly to ensure strategy & metrics are successful, including: web and media unit analytics, search performance and social platform performance
- Work integrally with other departments to develop effective strategies, briefings and work
- Participate in the presentation and sale of new ideas and projects
- Evaluate the input and ideas of creative, technology and strategic planning relative to strategy and client preferences
- Manage and account for your client’s budgets and long term goals
- Manage several projects at once
- Advocate clients internally and keep the complete agency team informed, focused, and enthused about their business
- Actively work to grow and develop the skills and abilities of junior agency staff
- Be trusted and relied on by internal teams and key clients
- Approach brands from an integrated communication perspective
- Continue to build expertise within the digital landscape
- Passion, We can’t teach that so come prepared!
- Drive, What makes you want to get up in the morning?
- Team Player, Trust us you can’t do this alone.
- Problem Solver, We prefer Solutions NOT Problems!
- Social, You will be talking to a lot of people so you must enjoy it!
- Integrity, no exceptions here.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Minimum 4+ years Marketing experience, Digital Agency experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Thrives in fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Experience with customer service and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Proven Leadership abilities
- Ability to work with cross functional digital marketing teams to successfully implement local strategies
DEFINITION 6 is a nimble full-service agency with 20 years of experience across multiple disciplines including marketing strategy, visual design, user experience, technology development, video concepting/filming/post production, media and digital PR, social storytelling and more. We believe our key differentiator lies in our ability to understand our client’s business, their customers, those customers’ needs and the technology available/desired to deliver a seamless connected customer experience. We’ve been the transformational partner with many clients over the years, setting direction and executing to significantly grow and improve efficiency with long-term impact.
We work with clients worldwide with a concentration in the US, and our main offices are in Atlanta and New York City. Our fast-growing client base includes companies such as Siemens Corporation, Ashton Woods Homes, CBS Sports, Nickelodeon, WE tv, Barnes & Noble College, Center Parcs and more. Clients turn to us to provide guidance, research, strategies, visual design and production services alongside proprietary services, creative tools, and the global distribution necessary to tell their stories and craft messages that make an impact on TV, the Web, radio, social media, press releases, and internal portals. For more information, please visit www.definition6.com.
Benefits of working at DEFINITION 6:
- Rewarding work
- Fun, dynamic environment
- Competitive salary
- Full Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k))
- Paid Vacation
- Stimulating dog friendly environment
- Endless growth and career opportunities for the right candidate
Back to Careers