**Please note, no staffing agencies**
DEFINITION 6, a full-service marketing agency with offices in Atlanta and New York is actively seeking a mid-level Project Manager to join our growing delivery team.
The right candidate will be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously from initiation through launch and post-launch. The ideal candidate would be able to drive the projects forward by understanding our client’s business context and goals, success factors, platform approach’s and risks while keeping an eye on timelines, client satisfaction, team engagement and project profitability. You’ll stay close to projects as they unfold to identify and resolve bottlenecks and develop ways to improve efficiency. You will be project managing websites, applications, branding and digital campaigns.
The successful candidate must have the ability to communicate well, have a strong work ethic and organizational skills to work independently with minimal supervision and who can adapt quickly to changing requirements.
The Project Manager will be based in Atlanta, GA and will report to the Vice President of Delivery within the Operations business unit.
- Manage project plans supporting digital campaigns and work cross-functionally to create project plans and ensure that milestones are met
- Have deep knowledge and understanding of all the steps required in the creative development and production process for digital deliveries and campaigns from briefs and creative development to QA, tracking and launching
- Drive projects to completion within scope, budget and timeframe with an eye on profitability
- Assist in designing and evolving project management processes, best practices, success metrics and reporting for internal and client projects
- Assist with requirements gathering, project plans, testing plans, contingency and cutover plans, and post-implementation support
- Resolve complex production and project issues with a collaborative solution-oriented approach
- Maintain client satisfaction through effective project management and strong commitment to service
- Be proactive in nature – foresee issues on projects before they occur and raise those risks to appropriate parties
- B.S. or B.A. degree in computer science or related field of study
- Experience as a PM within a marketing agency
- 3-7 years of experience in digital project management
- Knowledge of SDLC’s
- Experience translating business and functional requirements into defined milestones
- Experience in selecting and managing 3rd party suppliers and freelancers
- Ability to accurately forecast timelines and associated costs across a range of projects
- Experience and proficiency in structuring and executing projects of all sizes
- Experience using MS Project, Outlook, Excel, Word
- Ability to prioritize projects and handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Self-motivated, with the ability to multi-task, work independently and learn technical information quickly
- Must have a client service attitude and mindset to work prioritization and issue resolution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter, high energy, assertive, take charge personality
- Maintain flexibility in the face of dynamic and challenging client environments
- Stay current on the latest technologies and inspire others to do the same
DEFINITION 6 is a nimble full-service agency with 20 years of experience across multiple disciplines including marketing strategy, visual design, user experience, technology development, video conception/filming/post production, media and digital PR, social storytelling and more. We believe our key differentiator lies in our ability to understand our client’s business, their customers, those customers’ needs and the technology available/desired to deliver a seamless connected customer experience. We’ve been the transformational partner with many clients over the years, setting direction and executing to significantly grow and improve efficiency with long-term impact.
We work with clients worldwide with a concentration in the US, and our main offices are in Atlanta and New York City. Our fast-growing client base includes companies such as Siemens Corporation, Ashton Woods Homes, CBS Sports, Nickelodeon, WE tv, Barnes & Noble College, Center Parcs and more. Clients turn to us to provide guidance, research, strategies, visual design and production services alongside proprietary services, creative tools, and the global distribution necessary to tell their stories and craft messages that make an impact on TV, the Web, radio, social media, press releases, and internal portals. For more information, please visit www.definition6.com.
Benefits of working at DEFINITION 6:
- Rewarding work
- Fun, dynamic environment
- Competitive salary
- Full Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k))
- Paid Vacation
- Stimulating dog friendly environment
- Endless growth and career opportunities for the right candidate
Back to Careers