DEFINITION 6, a full-service digital agency is actively seeking a Salesforce.com Marketing Cloud developer to join our rapidly growing team. As the SFMC developer in our organization you would be working closely with our Account Management teams to drive client SF/SFMC-ExactTarget initiatives. The role will require some travel and will report to our VP of Technology within our Development Practice.
This is an opportunity for the right individual to get in on the ground floor and use their expertise to help develop and formalize our growing Email Marketing practice.
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders and to analyze business needs, gather requirements and process flows, including documentation of all features with acceptance criteria
- Demonstrate a strong command of technical details to translate proposed solutions into functional specifications with technical team
- Create automated Sales cloud integrated marketing campaigns using automation studio, data extensions and Sales Cloud reports
- Conduct internal client assessments which includes as-is, to-be, gap analysis phased technology plans, project plans and audit documentation
- Create custom/dynamic email messages and microsites/landing pages
- Create dynamic event registration forms and related email campaigns
- Collaborate with other marketing technology teams across our technology organization
- Consult, document and maintain ongoing operational processes
- Experience in creating and maintaining automations/data extensions and connector data transfer processes in marketing cloud
- Ability to perform administrator functions such as user management, profile configuration, data management, etc.
- Experience in developing and maintaining email templates within Marketing Cloud
- Experience in developing and maintaining user preference center within Marketing Cloud
- Understanding of cross-browser and front-end development issues and render testing
- Understanding of CAN-SPAM, email regulatory compliance, and deliverability elements
- Experience in integrating with Salesforce Sales/Service Cloud to push/pull data
- Experience in integrating Salesforce Marketing Cloud with web analytics tools like Webtrends, Google Analytics etc.
- 2+ years' experience with developing SQL with a RDBMS such as MySQL, Oracle, or MS SQL Server
- 2+ years' experience with SOAP APIs, REST APIs and integration techniques
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent understanding of data dependencies and design for marketing cloud journeys and campaigns
- Certified in Salesforce Marketing Cloud- nice to have
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Marketing
- 3+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, including AMPScript, Data Extensions, Automation studio and Journey Builder
DEFINITION 6 is a nimble full-service agency with 20 years of experience across multiple disciplines including marketing strategy, visual design, user experience, technology development, video concepting/filming/post production, media and digital PR, social storytelling and more. We believe our key differentiator lies in our ability to understand our client’s business, their customers, those customers’ needs and the technology available/desired to deliver a seamless connected customer experience. We’ve been the transformational partner with many clients over the years, setting direction and executing to significantly grow and improve efficiency with long-term impact.
We work with clients worldwide with a concentration in the US, and our main offices are in Atlanta and New York City. Our fast-growing client base includes companies such as Siemens Corporation, Ashton Woods Homes, CBS Sports, Nickelodeon, WE tv, Barnes & Noble College, Center Parcs and more. Clients turn to us to provide guidance, research, strategies, visual design and production services alongside proprietary services, creative tools, and the global distribution necessary to tell their stories and craft messages that make an impact on TV, the Web, radio, social media, press releases, and internal portals. For more information, please visit www.definition6.com.
Benefits of working at DEFINITION 6:
- Rewarding work
- Fun, dynamic environment
- Competitive salary
- Full Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k))
- Paid Vacation
- Stimulating dog friendly environment
- Endless growth and career opportunities for the right candidate
Back to Careers